Nuclearlab is an experienced local Company focused on the nuclear measurements that has expanded it strengths to cover the needs of most of the Latin America countries.
Our goal is to provide integral solutions to the ionization radiation measurements on nuclear physics, radioprotection, nuclear medicine, industry and research markets.
NuclearLab appeared in the Argentinean market by March 1996 as the answer of three young professionals with huge experience in the area, to the requirement of two well known American Companies manufacturers of nuclear measurement instrumentation (Canberra Industries Inc. and Packard Instruments) in the look for of a new way of doing business in Argentina. In a short time and based on our specialized experience as well as in our customer's requirements we began the development and manufacture of our own equipment, including customized designs according to our customer's needs and specifications.
Our aim is offer to the nuclear community a complete solution to the problems on radiation measurements, providing not only the necessary equipment but all the after sale technical support required with the highest quality and reliability. To meet it, we count on our qualified professionals, some of them with more than 25 years of experience in the nuclear market, trained and qualified at the companies we represent.
We are a company dedicated to providing holistic solutions to both people and institutions working with, or exposed to, ionizing radiation in nuclear physics, radioprotection, medicine, research and the general industry.
We are manufacturers, represent the most prestigious brands in the nuclear market and have a specialized technical staff in handling nuclear and ionizing radiation.
To lead the Argentinean and regional markets, with a special interest in obtaining quality certification to expand beyond.
• Develop and maintain a Quality System that meets the ISO 9001:2015 standard and other Regulatory Requirements, controlling and improving our operations continuously.
• Keep our staff up-to-date with current trends and technologies in the field.
• Assigning the necessary resources to train and develop our staff.
• Stimulate both personal growth and teamwork within the company.
• Meet our client’s expectations and requirements by providing holistic solutions.
• Increase productivity.
• Comply with the specific requirements of both ANMAT and ARN.